High City Limo offers red rocks party bus service and is a fantastic way to make a 30 minute ride ALMOST as fun as the show itself. We are exceedingly overqualified for hauling you and your friends to the concert and back safely. This fun and affordable 30-seat party bus is equipped with a dancing pole, light show, and quality sound system. High City Limo provides the perfect transportation for events, including weddings, bachelor parties, birthday parties, anniversaries, and other special occasions. High City limo makes your events even more special by providing luxury transportation and quality customer service.
Your own private limo to Red Rocks!
When you rent a private limo to Red Rocks, Not only can you bring a cooler full of delicious colorado craft beer. You can bring your jacket and snacks for after the show. You can’t do that with uber. We lock your stuff up safe and sound. You will be so stoked when you get back from the show to see your beer waiting for you on the party bus, right where you left it.
Who cares if the Freeway is a parking lot when you can be sipping a short glass of craft whiskey with friends. Our Red Rocks party busses are for the kind of people who want jam hard. Widespread Panic fans are my personal favorite. They party hard, but never disrespectful. We do love all the jam bands! EDM shows bring some of the nicest fans too. Hippies, wooks, ravers wearing way to little clothes are all welcome. them all! Our vehicles can accommodate all of your homies together in one place. This environment stimulates exciting conversations and wacky jokes. Dare your friend to have a spin on the stripper pole. I bet she’s just been waiting for someone to suggest it.
420 Friendly party bus to Red Rocks.
People 21 years of age and older can smoke weed in Colorado. We are cool it on our buses. We ask that no tobacco is smoked on the bus. Yes that includes blunts and spliffs. No Tobacco! Blaze up though. Just remember weed hits you harder when drinking. You want pace yourself. Many Red rocks shows can last 6 or more hours. You do not have to worry about the driving at all.
We only hire experienced drivers. Our drivers are well trained and know the roads, and he will take you to Red Rocks lower south lot in style and safely without hassle. Our company is licensed and insured, the drivers are licensed and our fleet of party busses is inspected daily for the safety of everyone on board.
Party Buses are created to enjoy the travel time between denver area to red rocks for big groups of people. They are like a nightclub on wheels. It has a dancing pole, 42 inch TVs, stereo sound system and fancy neon lights. However, the best part about the limo bus is the price.
Pricing for Red Rocks party bus
How does $25 per person sound? If you are sharing the cost of a party bus to Red Rocks, that is what it will break down to. Just $25 each. Although you should probably throw your driver a few bucks for keeping you alive and safe.
Denver area to Red Rocks party bus cost:
$750 for 30 Passenger Bus
Book with $100 Deposit. Pay the rest at pick up.
When you split the price between 30 people, the price is $25 per person. Anyone can afford $25, even if you work at Taco Bell.
Do not miss out on Umphreys Mcgee at Red Rocks. Umphrey’s shows always get booked early. Get your best party people together early enough and call High City Limo before its booked. We specialize in really good parties. Please bring the good vibes on our luxury Red Rocks Party Bus from Boulder. Boulder is $100 more.
Red Rocks Schedule
- Friday, May 5: Dada Life
- Thurs., May 11: Opeth and Gojira
- Fri., May 12: Bonobo and Nick Murphy
- Sat., May 13: Lettuce
- Tues., May 16: Primus with The Claypool Lennon Delirium
- Sat., May 20: Global Dub Festival 2017 featuring Flux Pavilion
- Sun., May 21: Elephant Revival with The Oh Hellos and Mandolin Oranges
- Tues., May 23: Chris Stapleton’s All-American Road Show Tour
- Fri., May 26: Jethro Tull by Ian Anderson with the Colorado Symphony
- Sat. and Sun. May 27 and 28: Odesza
- Mon. and Tues., May 29 and 30: Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers with Joe Walsh
- Wed., May 31: Trey Anastasio Band with Vulfpeck
- Thurs., June 1: Chromeo and Rufus Du Sol with D.R.A.M. and Hayden James
- Fri., June 2: The Motet and Jurassic 5
- Sun., June 4: John Prine with Kacey Musgraves
- Tues., June 6: Celtic Woman
- Fri., July 9: Boombox & Nahko and Medicine for the People
- Sat., June 10: Big Head Todd and The Monsters with Collective Soul
- Sun., June 11: Marshmello with Jai Wold
- Tues., June 13: Chicago and the Doobie Brothers
- Wed., June 14: Norah Jones
- Fri., June 16: Dispatch with Guster
- Sat., June 17: Gramatik
- Sun., June 18: Portugal. The Man with Local Natives and Car Seat Headrest
- Tues., June 20: Ryan Adams with the Infamous Stringdusters
- Fri., Sat. and Sun., June 30, July 1 and 2: Umphrey’s McGee
- Mon., July 3: Zeds Dead
- Wed., July 5: Flume with Baauer and Touch Sensitive
- Thurs., July 6: Pink Martini with the Colorado Symphony and Rufus Wainwright
- Mon., July 10: Santana
- Wed., July 12: Ween
- Thurs., July 13: Michael Franti and Spearhead with Trevor Hall and Hirie
- Fri., July 14: Railroad Earth & Leftover Salmon with Keller and the Keels
- Tues., July 18: Diana Krall with the Colorado Symphony
- Wed., July 19: Dirty Heads with Soja, The Green and RDGLDGRN
- Fri.-Sun., July 21-23: The String Cheese Incident with Jyemo Club, Analog Son and Grat Farm
- Tues., July 25: 2Cellos
- Wed., July 26: Glass Animals with Little Dragon
- Sat.-Sun., July 29-30: Tedeschi Trucks Band with The Wood Brothers and Hot Tuna
- Mon., July 31: Steve Miller Band with Peter Frampton
- Tues. Aug. 1: Darius Rucker with Laruen Alaina
- Wed. and Thurs., Aug. 2 and 3: The Head and the Heart with Grouplove
- Mon., Aug. 7: Alt-J with Tove Lo and SOHN
- Tues. and Wed., Aug. 8 and 9: Miranda Lambert with Randy Rogers and Wade Bowen
- Sun., Aug. 13: moe. with Twiddle and Pigeons Playing Ping Pong
- Tues., Aug. 15: Young the Giant with Cold War Kids and Joywave
- Thurs., Aug. 17: ThePianoGuys
- Fri., Aug. 18: Slightly Stoopid with Iration, J Boog and The Movement
- Sat., Aug 19: Gov’t Mule & Yonder Mountain String Band
- Mon-Tues., Aug. 21-22: Sam Hunt
- Fri., Aug. 25: Father John Misty with Jenny Lewis
- Mon., Aug. 28: Nathaniel Rateliff and the Night Sweats
- Wed., Aug. 30: Trailer Park Boys: Ricky, Julian & Bubbles
- Thurs., Sept. 7: Jason Isbell and the 400 Unit
- Tues., Sept. 12: Nickelback and Daughtry
- Mon., Sept. 18: Muse with Thirty Seconds to Mars and PVRVIS
- Mon., Sept. 25: Sturgill Simpson
- Wed., Sept. 27: Fleet Foxes with Beach House
- Fri. and Sat., Sept. 29-30: Big Gigantic
- Tues., Oct. 3: Incubus with Jimmy Eat World and Atlas Genius
- Wed., Oct. 4: Postmodern Jukebox with Straight No Chaser